Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Z-Palette & GMarket Haul #2

Alright, I just posted my first GMarket haul and am caught up to the present:  my second GMarket haul and my mini purchase from ZPalette.com.

Z-Palettes in Pro (Zebra) and Small (Pink).  I love these, I already had 6 large and 1 small palette before this purchase.  Haha.  

Now, on to my GMarket haul!

 I swear the box I got last time was this size.  Maybe this is the only size they have?  My estimated weight this time was 10.56kg, which is crazy.  It was really only 5.47kg.

Etude House seems to pack things loosely, but wrapped securely in bubble wrap.  Although it looks messy in this box, it definitely cuts down on shipping costs.  GMarket uses EMS shipping, which is expensive and cost is based on weight.  That being said, hauls save on shipping cost--since it's the first .5kg that's most expensive.  

Love this bag!  It has very classic lines and structure.  I think it will make a nice work purse. 

It has both a shoulder and hand strap.  The straps seem a little light weight, but the purse itself seems well built.  

Bought another bag from the same seller.  It looks amazingly well-made.  The hand straps seem pretty solid, although the shoulder straps do seem a little light weight.  

 Bought these two bags for 12,490 KRW and 7,980 KRW after discounts, which is roughly $10-$11 USD and $6-$7 USD, respectively.  All in all these were definitely a great deal!

Bought these earrings from this seller.   They were really cheap after discounts.  I believe all pairs were under 3,000 KRW (~$2-$3 USD).  They look really pretty and professional and they don't belie their incredibly cheap price.

A picture of my entire haul.  Got cute Anna Sui inspired brush holders, tray, and cotton tip/swab holder from this seller.  These were roughly 4,000 KRW (~$3-$4 USD).   

 I purchased these lace floral Etude House nail stickers, which I believe are similar to those dry polish applications for 3,000 KRW.  So cheap!  Can't wait to try it.  I also re-purchased more perfume bottles so I can carry around more perfumes.  I bought another nail polish remover bottle, which I'm going to transplant some of my Bioderma into so I don't have to pick up the 500ml bottle every time I want to use it.  Also received Etude House Skin Mal Gem duo sample (probably in Smoother and Deep Moist), Tony Moly Floria Cleansing Tissues, Tony Moly Face Mask sample, and another Etude House lip-shaped pillow.  Haha.

 I bought 3 of Tony Moly's Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist cause it's going to be summer soon.  It's supposed to help to freshen makeup and control oil.  I tried it once and it feels very cooling and has a lovely floral scent.  I also bought Etude House's Flamingo Eyebrow Razor.  I thought I was buying two 3-piece sets, but apparently not.  :/  They weren't as great a deal as I thought, but they are cute.  Also purchased mist bottles to put brush cleaner and toner into.  I really love Etude House bottles/containers because they are really sturdy and cheap.  Got a headband cause it was cheap and I hate when my hair gets wet when I wash my face.

 Etude House's Skin Mal Gem Moist.  I tried their sample with Deep Moist, but it feels a little tacky, so I'm hoping that Moist will be better.  I plan to use this in lieu of a moisturizer during summer since it will be hot, humid, and I have normal/oily combination skin.  Haha.

According to the box, Skin Mal Gem "hypoallergenic toners promote clean, clear and pure complexion with moisturizing and pore cleansing formulas."  I don't know if that's true since I haven't tried it yet.

Illustration showing various ways to use toner:  1) wipe on with cotton pad, 2) soaked on a mask sheet, and 3) misted on.

Etude House and Peripera Nail Polish Removers.  Both were cheap and I need some new nail polish removers.  Haven't tried them yet, but I'm excited to see if the Peripera one really smells like roses.  Haha.

Tony Moly Party Lover Triple Dome Eye Shadows in #11, #8, and #12.  Etude House Look at My Eyes eye shadows in OR201, GR701, and BR01.

The Tony Moly shadows seem decently pigmented, although they seem to be less fine than the Etude House shadows, which are very smooth and pigmented.  

Got to love the fact that Korean cosmetics come with a manufacturing date.  I read somewhere that most unopened cosmetic products are good for about 3 years after manufacturing.  Interesting.

Etude House LuciDarling Fantastic Gradation Eyes.  First impression:  very cute case. 

Bought this palette in #8 Miss Berry Berry.  Lately, I've been really into orange eye shadow ever since playing around with Shiseido's Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Fire (OR302).  It looks seriously crazy and Halloween-ish, but the colors blend out beautifully.  Just not $33 beautifully.  :/  That being said, hopefully, this palette can satiate my orange obsession.  

I like the bow clasp detailing.  It's very clever and fresh--at least, I haven't seen this done before.  It comes with with a brush applicator, which is nice.  Although, I haven't tried it so I don't know how good it is.

A closer up of the colors.

The back of the palette comes with application instructions, which is helpful if you're lacking application creativity.  Haha.  Or, don't know how to tone down the vivid colors.  

Peripera My Color Lips in #18 and #20.  These were rather expensive at 15,000 KRW (~$13-$14 USD). I thought that US sellers (e.g. Pretty and Cute) and eBay sellers were all over-pricing these items.  But, after seeing GMarket's price, I guess this isn't the case.  On the upside, these are seriously smooth, creamy, moisturizing, and highly pigmented.  Not to mention the adorable cases!

Left is #18 and Right is #20.  From the seller's pictures, I thought #18 would be a bit more muted.  It's not bad though, it's actually a nice warm red.

No comments:

Post a Comment