Sunday, July 8, 2012

HauteLook Order #2

I am so behind on updating this blog.  It's horrible.  I made my second HauteLook purchase--before I even received my first order.  Haha.  I got a bit obsessed with Gorjana jewelry, which has been showing up on both HauteLook and BaubleBar (await a future post!).  This time, I bought the Graham Leather Studded Double Wrap bracelet in black/gold for $28 (retail ~$70 in its heyday) not including shipping.

Shipping and delivery was much quicker this time!  I placed my order on 6/18/2012 and received it on 6/28/2012.  I also got a little surprise in my box!  More on that later....

Underneath everything in the shipping container was my tiny little Gorjana box.

Isn't this bracelet just darling?!  It's so cute and dainty!  The leather and studs are not overwhelming; it is totally wearable.  I love the tiny pendant by the closure, which just has a simple g stamped on it--no gaudy designer name or branding to detract from the bracelet.  The only issue I had was trying to put it on--you really need to bend the leather by the closure to pull it through, but it is very secure.  All in all, I am very pleased with this purchase:  adorable styling + real leather +18k gold plated brass!

I almost forgot, my surprise sample!  I was actually really baffled when I saw this in the box because I wasn't expecting a freebie.  Many U.S. sellers just don't offer freebies and samples the way Asian sellers do.  Not to mention, this product didn't seem to relate to the item I purchased, but I'm not complaining.  I've only tried it once and it is a very nice light daytime moisturizer.  I can't say whether it lives up to all its claims, yet, but I will tell you all later when I've had time to test it!

Alright, I finally feel semi caught up with all my purchases.  Be on the lookout for a couple of BaubleBar reviews and two GMarket hauls (Well, it's more like one massive haul since I placed the orders within days of each other.  Haha.)!

1 comment:

  1. wowww... i didn't know that Hautelook gave freebies
    also i am a new blogger so it would be awesome if you followed me
    and help me win this contest by entering pls>.<
    http://allthingsobtainable.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-cutest-make-up-giveaway-reblogged.html

    ReplyDelete