Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bauble Bar Order #3

Bauble Bar usually does collaborations with jewelry designers and Gorjana was being featured!  There was a cute and fun chevron-shaped bracelet that I was on the fence for awhile about ordering because it was rather expensive, especially since it was from a designer collection.  It was listed at $45, but after vault points, I paid $42, which is still expensive.  >_<  Oh well, things worked out--I didn't know it then, but this turned out to be my favorite bracelet!  The I-never-take-this-off-not-even-when-I-shower sort of bracelet (and it hasn't shown signs of wear)!  Haha.  

 I placed my order on 6/19/12 and received it on 6/25/12!  Yay!  That being said, in that one-week shipping period, the box sure got destroyed.

The puncture went all the way through the cardboard box!  Luckily, Bauble Bar packages their jewelry in those little black pouches and covers the pouch with the tissue paper and postcard-sized advertisements.  Haha.  

My Chevron Charm bracelet!  Safe from its long journey!  I believe it is 18k gold-plated.  I love how dainty this bracelet is, but the charm is very bold on its own.  It is an understated, but eye-catching piece.  It works for everyday wear and is office appropriate.  Also, according to the description, the chevron shape is seen as a sign of change in Native American culture.  Of course that tidbit of information also factors into my love of this piece!  I view it as a good luck charm!  Change always brings opportunities, whether they are good or bad, is dependent on how you view them and what you make of them!  Here's to change, opportunities, and luck!  :)  

Oh yes, and before I forget, do you have any pieces of jewelry that you never take off?  Any special reasons or memories related to your favorite piece of jewelry?  Hopefully, this will make it into my heirloom jewelry that I pass down when and if I have children of my own.  Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment