Saturday, September 22, 2012

Bauble Bar Order #2

Hello.  The not so very diligent blogger >_< returns with a post on my second Bauble Bar order.  I ordered these necklaces on 6/15/12 and received them on 6/22/12.  I absolutely love the simple, yet bold, shapes and colors of these necklaces.

The packaging.  I love that all Bauble Bar pieces come in their very own black velvety snap case--even though I don't really store them in that case.  It's nice to know they attempt to protect your jewelry from damage.  I also like the colorful postcard-sized advertisements they always seem to include in packages.  Not sure the purpose they serve, but they are colorful amid the black box, tissue wrap, and jewelry bags.  Lol.

The Indigo Triad Collar necklace was $32, but I used $4 in Bauble Bar's "vault points" loyalty program, so I only paid $28.  The Red Geo necklace was $28, but $26 after I used my vault points.  Technically, these are Bauble Bar orders #2 & #3 placed mere seconds apart to be able to immediately use my vault points!  It is nice that there is free shipping, because otherwise I would not have ordered in that way.

Detail pictures of the necklaces.  I was surprised by the indigo necklace, which looks opaque on the website, and against the jewelry pouch, but is actually a bit translucent.  A nice detail.  Also, the red necklace looks like a bright red-orange-coral, but it is actually bit deeper and darker--not as bright as the top picture.  These necklaces are very versatile and can be worn both day and night, which is nice.  I also think they may be office friendly, but that depends on your office environment and field.

I am going to start editing pictures and writing up blog entries for my third Bauble Bar purchase and my fourth GMarket haul, since I have purchased so many things in the interim and am actually waiting for my fifth GMarket haul!  I am thinking of doing a collective, maybe mostly picture post of my Bauble Bar and Haute Look hauls.  And off to work, I go.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment